for doctors, surgeons and medical students
and their spouses
from 10 to 12 March 2023 – in Paray-le-Monial (F)
Death: failure or hope?
3 conferences with major speakers for a philosophical, human and theological approach
- Dr Didier LEGEAIS, Urological surgeon in Grenoble
- M. Damien LE GUAY, Lecturer at HEC Paris and at the Institute of Public Relations and Communication in Les Ponts-de-Cé.
- Mgr Dominique REY, Bishop of Fréjus-Toulon
And also :
- Testimonies and exchanges, times of prayer and the liturgy of the Church will be offered in the grace of the Sanctuary of Paray le Monial.
- The play « Le temps qui dure » written by Mgr Dominique Rey and Serge Sarkissian, will be performed exclusively on Saturday evening (ticket price included in the weekend price).
Are you a doctor, a surgeon, a medical student, or the spouse of a doctor?
You are all welcome to this weekend!
PRACTICAL INFORMATIONLieu : Paray-le-Monial, à l’Abri du pèlerin in the Parc of the Chaplains(rue du Cardinal Perraud). Lodging:
- At ‘Maison Cor Christi’ (14 rue de la Visitation) or at ‘Maison du Sacré-Cœur’ (3ter, rue de la Paix).
- Possibility to find your own accommodation
- Meet at the Abri du Pèlerin on Friday 10 March from 2pm.
- The gathering starts at 3pm.
- Le Creusot TGV station + SNCF bus to Paray-le-Monial station.
- Gare de Paray-le-Monial à 15 mn à pied du site.
- Paray-le-Monial train station is a 15-minute walk from the site.
Musicians, come with your instrument and put yourselves at the service of the liturgy. Saturday morning, possibility of running for those who wish, bring a sports outfit!
A meeting organised by Emmanuel Médecins, the Emmanuel community’s apostolic work in the service of doctors and life. It offers a framework for reflection and prayer for doctors and medical students.